At Conductor, we believe a great company has a positive impact in the world, & on the people who build it. Therefore, we have two missions:
- Customer-First - Transform marketing into a force for improving peoples lives.
- People-First - Transform the workplace into a force that helps people grow.
For us, success is improving the lives of all the people in our orbit our customers, our customers customers, our employee-owners, & our communities. We believe putting customers first is a better way to do marketing, for you & for your customers. When you create valuable, relevant content, you win new customers & help people. We're leading a movement to humanize marketing.
Marketers use our software & services to create & optimize valuable content so that it gets found, answers questions, & solves problems for real people.. Conductor was named Top in the Forrester Wave for SEO platforms & is rated #1 on TrustRadius & G2Crowd by enterprise marketers. For more information, visit conductor.com.
At Conductor, we're building amazing tech, bringing together the best marketing minds out there. Its our focus on people & our mission that has led to being Crain's "Best Place to Work" 9 years in a row.
The Sales Enablement Manager will ensure our growing direct & channel partner sales force is quickly & effectively enabled to sell Conductor. Partnering closely with our leaders in sales, sales ops, & marketing, the Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for planning & executing our sales enablement strategy, providing our sales teams with the training & tools they need to succeed. The right individual will be proactive, a great collaborator & passionate.
In this role, you will:
- In close coordination with sales leadership, develop the overall sales enablement strategy
- Create written content to educate the sales team & advance deals such as competitive fact sheets, sales tools/ tips, quick reference cards, positioning materials, etc.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository & ensure that all information is easily & readily accessible at point of need & that sales is aware of new content
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis on best use of marketing & sales enablement materials & new market or company developments
- Roll out ongoing sales skills training & support to make sure that our MDRs, Account Executives, & Strategy/CSM are using the best strategy, skills, & tools at the right time with prospects to move deals forward
- Stay abreast of sales effectiveness & proactively identify ways to further improve effectiveness
- Field ad hoc content & support requests from sales team
- Drive continuous improvement in training delivery & sales productivity, including the selection & management of e-learning delivery tools, application exercises & feedback processes
- Establish & monitor performance metrics of program & sales success
- Ensure consistent adoption of the sales methodology in partnership with Sales Management
Were excited if you have the following experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or relevant experience
- 3+ years in sales enablement, sales or product marketing roles.
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales playbooks, battle cards & other sales assets.
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, & sales processes
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a major plus
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level
- Strong sense of responsibility & initiative
- Loves working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Highly collaborative
- Strong proficiency in Powerpoint
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.