Hyper-Accelerating the Internet of Value
We champion the builders of tomorrow by providing the infrastructure, tools, services, programs & support for creation on one of the worlds fastest, most sustainable & consistently reliable public blockchains - XRP Ledger. By supporting an open community of developers, they can advance the solutions & innovation needed to allow businesses, consumers, institutions & governments to fuel the engine of a new digital economy.
RippleX operates on the belief that realizing the Internet of Value hinges on how easily new technology works for more people, & how effectively we can change the way the world operates today.
RippleX is helping more people participate through:
- Practical support & capabilities to develop applications that move digital value faster & more easily
- Empowering a community thats democratizing the digital economy
- Blockchain infrastructure that is enabled by RippleX & owned by everyone
- The expertise of a technology company that is known for vision & action
We are looking for a results oriented, hands-on Director/Senior Software Engineering Manager to help build the next generation of tools & capabilities to create the Internet of Value. We are investing in key areas such as Tokenization, Interoperability & Liquidity to help our community of developers build the next generation of blockchain-related applications & companies on the open-source XRP Ledger.
- You will build & lead high performing engineering teams by motivating your team & leading by example to continuously innovate, improve & think differently
- You will deliver outstanding results for our customers & are a role model for other engineers. Create a shared vision & build & maintain strong partnerships with Product Management, Ops, Security, Research, Customer Success & Business development teams
- Responsible for entire software development life cycle
- Own & deliver your roadmap
- Work with other external entrepreneurs & ecosystem stakeholders to continuously improve the speed, scalability, & functionality of the XRP Ledger & the tooling around it.
- Have managed engineering teams of 10+
- You have demonstrated success building highly scalable APIs / backend platforms / distributed systems / data access layers, etc.
- You have experience with Agile development
- You have a bias towards action & make decisions quickly after considering competing viewpoints
- You have successfully recruited high performing teammates
- You thrive on autonomy & responsibility
- BS in Computer Science or similar
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant & seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain & cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity & inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing & enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses & consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, So Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavk, Washington D.C. & Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER The resources & support to be your best at work & beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies & make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, & empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates & ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours & more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, & equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical & dental & 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest & recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement & weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, & plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns - please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
Ripple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Were committed to building a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.