Expanse helps IT operations & security teams discover, manage, & secure all of their global internet assets. Current Expanse customers comprise more than 10 percent of the routable internet & they use the company's platform to monitor for real-time changes to their infrastructure. Using leading-edge collection & analysis technology, Expanse improves organizations' visibility, governance, & IT operations, reducing risk associated with internet-connected assets & enabling a secure digital transformation. Founded in 2012, Expanse is headquartered in San Francisco & is now backed by more than $135M in funding.
We opened the Atlanta office & built our FIRST Sales Development team in January! Weve seen tremendous success & are now doubling down on this team. This is a rare opportunity to join a startup within a startup.
As a part of the founding team, youll build the playbook for the Sales Development team & culture for the Atlanta office. Sales Development Reps (SDRs) will play an influential role in bringing transformative technology to market, partnering with Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) & Account Executives (AEs) in your territory, & making a formative impact in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
What Youll Do
- Collaborate with RSMs & AEs to identify, develop, & execute a comprehensive account strategy
- Prospect into new accounts, including the largest accounts in the world
- Articulate our value proposition & educate prospects on our product offering
- Consistently achieve/exceed monthly & quarterly KPIs
- Maintain accurate & up to date account intelligence in SFDC
- Partner with marketing to drive attendance to national & local events
- Book direct one-to-one meetings at customers' sites & at trade shows
- Characterize yourself as optimistic, coachable, hungry & goal-oriented
- Intellectually curious & with an interest in technology & career growth
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to work independently & as part of a team
- Excellent oral & written communication
- Excited about a career in Sales
- Self-starter who can multitask & adapt to changing situations
- 100% coverage of employee healthcare benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 60% coverage for dependent healthcare benefits
- Flexible PTO + 8 company holidays
- Company-sponsored parental leave
- 401k Plan
- Opportunities for professional development to attend conferences, classes, & workshops
- $75 every quarter as discretionary team building stipend
- $50 every month in cell phone reimbursement
- $65 every month for your wellness to cover costs of gyms, courses & other activities
- $300, one time, to customize your desk space
- Pre-tax commuter, HSA, & FSA benefits
- Stocked kitchen + lunch stipend
- Company-wide events including team building, holiday party, & offsites
Refer a Friend
- Send your most talented friends our way. If we hire one, you'll get $1,000 even if you're not an Expanse employee. Please email email@example.com to learn more!
Expanse is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, transgender status), medical condition, HIV/AIDS or Hepatitis C status, marital status, military or veteran status, political activities, affiliations, citizenship, or any other characteristic or class protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruiting process due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.