Were a profitable, pre-IPO startup developing the next generation of AI-powered risk & compliance software, & were hiring a VP of Finance, who will build & manage a team to drive the financial planning & strategy of our company. As a member of the senior leadership team, the VP of Finance will work closely & productively with executive management to influence, refine & implement strategy. The position will report to the CEO & is a great opportunity for a talented individual to help drive improvements & build out the finance team as the Company puts in place processes for an eventual IPO.
The VP of Finance will possess strong organizational, communication & management skills. The candidate will be self-motivated with the ability to provide solutions for issues identified. The successful candidate is a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, & a team player.
This is a full-time position in our New York office.
About Text IQ
TextIQ(www.textiq.com)is the category-leader in AI for sensitive information.Its technology protects organizations from high-stakes compliance, privacy, & legal disasters, with customers including Fortune 200 companies, government agencies, & tech giants, as well as leading healthcare, biotech, energy, insurance, & financial institutions. Using proprietary algorithms to efficiently & meticulously analyze big data,TextIQs software is capable of identifying sensitive, compromising, & privileged documents -- including those frequently overlooked by human reviewers.The company has been featured by Forbes (How AI Startup Text IQ Got Profitable By Shaving Millions Off Customers' Legal Costs) & was recently ranked among the 100 most promising AI companies in the world, with offices in San Francisco, New York City, Vancouver, & Dublin.
- 10+ years of overall financial experience
- 7+ years of mid to senior level positions in fast-growing technology companies, responsible for financial planning, analysis & accounting
- Strong communication & influencing skills, ability to lead large scale initiatives & projects with executive management
- Willingness & ability to adapt to the rapid business & organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Lead financial forecasting & reporting initiatives including all facets of non-GAAP & GAAP financial statements & company cash flow.
- Develop a robust annual & long-term business planning process. Ensure alignment between strategy, business & financial planning. Includes developing policies, process, timelines, cadence, tools, & communication.
- Drive annual financial planning cycle & semi-annual business reviews.
- Drive monthly/quarterly financial forecast process & reporting cycle.
- Automate & scale current processes.
- Build & maintain strong, cross-functional relationships with senior leadership.
- Build & manage a high-performing team by setting goals & helping people succeed in their careers
- Provide support & preparation across Investor Communications & Board of Directors meetings.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive health benefits program
- Paid vacation