What's next in music happens on SoundCloud first. As the worlds largest open audio platform, SoundCloud is powered by a connected community of creators, listeners, & curators who share, discover & influence whats new, now & next in music & audio.
As a CRM Marketing Associate SoundCloud, you will help evolve, build & lead day-to-day execution of targeted campaigns to support SoundClouds core subscription & revenue metrics. The right person will maintain a current understanding of marketing best practices & apply them to optimize growth & retention campaigns. You will be responsible for managing the execution & delivery of our email, in-app (web & mobile) & push notification strategy. Working with multiple internal & external teams, youll play a key role in campaign set-up, optimization & reporting as well as defining new areas of opportunity for our lifecycle & content communications to our users.
What youll be responsible for:
- Supporting lifecycle programs for our user base of Creators to drive activation, re-engagement, retention, & conversion
- Driving retention KPIs through lifecycle, trigger & contextual marketing campaigns
- Executing the campaign & QA process, & manage campaign calendar cross channel communications including email, in-app & mobile notifications
- Reporting on key KPIs, assessing key trends, & optimizing accordingly
- Collaborating closely with the Growth Marketing team to develop & optimize all lifecycle campaigns driving users through our funnel
- Understanding of our engagement platforms
- Assess, evaluate, & troubleshoot marketing data, tools, & processes to support the development of scalable lifecycle programs
What youll bring to the team:
- 2+ years hands-on email marketing and/or mobile notification experience
- Data driven & analytical
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Understanding of platforms like Braze, Urban Airship Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Proficiency in HTML & CSS
- Expert in digital marketing best practices including targeting/segmentation, A/B testing, & optimization for conversion & engagement
- Strong analytical skills & comfort with Excel, web analytics tools, etc.
- Experience with project management & working with multiple internal & external teams to execute projects
- BA/BS required