AdhereTech is a software & data company located in downtown New York City - & we are changing the way patients take & manage their most crucial medications. Because we have developed the only medication adherence program that is clinically-proven to be effective, we are able to partner with many of the worlds largest healthcare companies to improve care for tens of thousands of patients, every day.
Patients simply use AdhereTechs smart pill bottles just like normal bottles, & they receive customized messages & support sent to their phone, all personalized to their specific needs. The program is so powerful because all interventions are driven by AdhereTech's software system, which analyzes data about how patients take medications, & uses these learnings to continuously optimize the support that is given to patients. Within the past year, data has been published by three of the largest healthcare companies in the US, proving that AdhereTech benefits all patients, especially those with serious diseases like cancer, MS, & more.
About the role:
As our team continues to grow, we are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team & serve as a patient advocate by supporting our customers & patients via AdhereTechs phone system & our online SMS portal. You will provide guidance & support for patients using the AdhereTech smart pill bottle. For those who like helping people directly, this work will be incredibly rewarding. (Note: you will not be providing healthcare or health advice to patients. You will help patients to use AdhereTech, which in kind helps patients receive improved care. If you become aware of any patient health issues, you will immediately route said issue to the appropriate contact person.)
- Serve as the primary point of contact for patients using AdhereTech's smart pill bottle
- Own customer interactions from start to finish, including scheduling follow-ups, to ensure quality conversations
- Maintain accurate & complete records for all patient engagement using AdhereTech's phone system & online SMS portal
- Review patient settings to ensure the patient experience is exceptional
- Fully understand our products & be able to discuss all product features with patients & customers
- Must be available to work 11am-8pm Monday thru Friday
- Must be available to occasionally work some holidays, for additional compensation
- Self-starter who is comfortable taking the initiative & displays compassion, patience, & flexibility
- 1+ years experience with phone-based: customer support, customer service, customer success, call center support, and/or operations
- Excited about speaking with patients over the phone & via text message for the entire day
- Energized by helping people & seeing the positive impact of your efforts
- Background in patient-communication and/or phone-based sales is a plus
- Eager to adapt & perfect your work
Why You Should Join Us:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance for you & your dependents
- Participation in our equity incentive program
- 401(k) Plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog friendly office
- Company outings - happy hours, team building events, etc
- Stocked pantry with snacks & beverages
Want to learn more about AdhereTech?
Check us out here!