Roles & Responsibilities
The Reporting Developer is responsible for working within our contact center operations team & in partnership with the Bark BI team to deliver reporting & dashboard solutions that meet the needs of the organization. The developer must work well in a team setting & have excellent organizational, prioritization, communication & time management skills. The successful candidate will demonstrate accountability, flexibility & adaptability to handle multiple & changing priorities & be able to successfully collaborate with development teams, technology groups & key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Bark BI team to deliver infrastructure, reporting & dashboard solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- Perform analysis, design, development, validation & implementation of reports related to the Customer Experience team.
- Analyze data & identify trends. Work directly with senior leadership to provide observations & recommendations for reporting & dashboards that will drive efficiencies & process improvements.
- Work independently, manage conflicting priorities & communicate effectively both verbally & in writing.
- Assist the reporting manager & reporting coordinators with accessing & organizing data.
- Mentor & potentially lead department coordinators.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Expertise in Data Warehouse, ETL, Cube & Report design & development
- Ability to design & plan scalable BI solutions
- Experience with requirements gathering
- Strong SQL Developer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience with report development using various tools (Periscope, Tableau, Excel, etc.)
- Expertise working with relational & multidimensional database schemas & writing queries
- Ability to solve real-world business problems by designing & building queries sourced from OLAP (online analytical processing) cubes, applying data mining algorithms, writing queries, & designing reports using various toolsets & a SQL Server data warehouse
- Ability to troubleshoot data issues within reports.
- 2+ years of Information Technology experience with a strong focus on Data Warehousing & Enterprise Reporting solutions.
- 2+ years experience with developing applications, reports, & dashboards.
- 4+ years experience working with data warehouses is preferred. Strong SQL skills & experience with performance tuning are required.
- 2+ years of BI development, testing & change management.
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
- Monday - Friday (EST) with potential weekend flexibility
- Day shift EST (Overnight PHT)