Whats up? Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, our size is proudly in the +100, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.
Culture is our key & Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMedia APAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative & strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time --- PEOPLE.
Who are you?
Well, youre a special & passionate person who builds the bridge between brands & consumers. Do you know all of the latest trends? Maybe youve dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power a consumers journey can bring to the brand? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then lets talk.
We are looking for a Senior Strategist with 5+ years of experience in building brands in the Asia Pacific region. The Senior Strategist is a vocal & inventive champion that has the ability to break down complex tasks & create clarity from complexity.
Expertise, Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge & implementation of end-to-end customer experience strategies, including customer research, strategy, vision & design
- A keen sense of developing strategy solutions, from brand strategy, down to tactical social, content & influencer strategies
- An out of the box perspective on data & research to find interesting consumer insights that we can leverage on
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals
- Able to craft content calendars, caption banks, & trendjacking posts with ease.
- Well versed with the ability to leverage VaynerMedia tools, research & platforms to: perform content audits, collaborate with the media team to provide holistic success measurement frameworks.
- Brings the consumers world to life for creative teams & clients using qualitative & cultural mining & insightful synthesis of quantitative research to inform a strategic approach.
- Develop distinct & differentiated audience segmentations that are connected to strategic decisions & creative ways-in.
- Articulate effective strategic rationale & logic flow that will help form a compelling story.
- Deck crafter - someone that can detail out ideas & insights that are clear & can sell!
- Ample experience in digital agency life & content creation to fully grasp the technical aspects of creating content as well as understanding the digital consumer journey & how to engage through a digital architecture map for end-to-end campaigns.
- Curiosity keeps you alive
- Delivers work independently on all tasks & achieves results at pace with energy & drive.
- Actively participate in collaboration sessions with other teams.
- Executes strong sense of priority level & urgency; & knows how to act on the critical difference between the two.
- Manages the ongoing performance of different tasks or projects, as well as understanding & ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Administers agreed goals or projects by dealing to challenges in a responsive & constructive way.
- Strives for zero mistakes or flagged internal process issues on work output.
- Fosters positive internal communication & collaboration with all internal teams.
- Ensures presented ideas are clear & understood.
- Highlights new ideas to the team & external stakeholders when appropriate.
- Provides clear, professional, timely & helpful information to the team or external clients & partners.
- Professional EN Fluency is required; & professional bilingual proficiency is strongly preferred, especially for JP, KR, TH, ID.