Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Sales Enablement Administrator (6 Month Contract)? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Sales Enablement Administrator (6 Month Contract)?
As a Sales Enablement Administrator working on the Sales Enablement team in the New York City office, you will help internal Taboola employees develop, optimize, & present training content & programs. You will be responsible for the administration & logistics tasks of running programs, collecting, & presenting content, scheduling & managing projects.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 3+ years of proven experience in project management & logistics
- Experience in Google Workspace including:
- Managing calendars, creating presentations, organizing & managing content in Google Docs, leveraging data in Google Sheets to create reports.
- The ability to take a basic subject matter expert built assets & convert & translate that into additional supporting materials, & content
- Design skills & know-how to edit video & create professional slides & craft assets & resources.
- Very well organized with a proven ability to manage the logistics of both live & remote events.
- Excellent communication skills; comfortable working 1:1 & with larger groups, including Taboola leadership.
- Familiarity with Gong is a plus.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Sales Enablement Administrator, you will:
- Own the communication strategy for the Sales Organization, including:
- Managing & monitoring Slack channels
- Coordinating with all teams in Taboola to funnel & filter all relevant messaging & trainings to the Sales Org through our communication channels
- Manage our Content Management Platform (GURU)
- Working with supporting teams to build content & ensure quality
- Organizing content so that it is easily accessible to users
- No previous knowledge of Guru required
- Own many logistical components of our annual Taboola Kickoff Events
- Coordinating with subject matter experts & external vendors to create content
- Scheduling events
- Project management
- Administer Taboolas LMS (Bridge) to ensure accurate course assignments & a seamless employee experience; provide reporting & analysis to track completion & adoption of ongoing enablement initiatives.
- Americas Sales Org Onboarding
- Taboola U - own the organization of our monthly onboarding Taboola U program
- Schedule & run onboarding meetings & tracking for new sales org hires
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.