About the role: Peloton is seeking a motivated Senior Logistics Analyst within its North American Logistics team to drive scalability & operational improvements in how we manage the deployment of inventory. The mission of the Logistics & Operations team is to ensure a successful delivery experience for customers while optimizing the costs of Pelotons global supply chain. The Senior Analyst role is critical to achieving the teams mission, & affords many opportunities to contribute, learn & grow with Peloton. The ideal candidate is creative, curious, analytical & possesses the ability to juggle multiple projects with varying levels of involvement.
- Manage deployment of inventory to all locations to ensure continuity of fulfillment operations.
- Determine optimal quantities, safety stock, replenishment quantity, etc.
- Optimize shipping methods & carrier mix to balance cost & SLAs
- Manage our freight vendors & interface with warehouse operators to achieve key goals. This includes identifying SLAs, monitoring volatility in cost benchmarks, planning for unique projects, & working through sticky situations
- Identify opportunities for improvement in gaps & inefficiencies in our operations
- Model costs & operational tradeoffs for varying logistics scenarios
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Bachelors degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Analytics, or similar
- Executive level communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, comfortable with large data sets. SQL a plus, but not required.
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously & collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.