Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Job Description HelloFresh is seeking to hire a proactive, business-oriented, & tech-savvy attorney with strong contract drafting & negotiation skills. Using a broad knowledge base to assess & mitigate risk, you will bring together cross-functional teams to ensure business alignment & regulatory compliance. You will also play an important role in shaping policies & processes to help our Legal Department scale.
You will ...
- Draft, review, & negotiate a wide variety of complex commercial agreements, including marketing, online advertising, mar-tech, SAAS, strategic partnerships, & other service level agreements.
- Collaborate with the business teams to ensure that agreements adequately protect the company's business & legal interests.
- Draft clear, concise, & consistent consumer disclosures & terms to ensure compliance & optimal customer experience. Manage the implementation of consumer disclosures.
- Support the business with ongoing initiatives including process improvement, template development, & training.
- Identify potential legal risks in marketing, data privacy, & IP matters, manage & advise on potentially contentious matters.
- Remain up-to-date on relevant laws & regulations to ensure an ongoing ability to provide excellent legal advice.
- Learn quickly, identify & resolve issues, drive projects & earn the confidence of & cooperation of business partners
- Business Oriented
- Detail Oriented
- A Team Player
- A Fast Learner
- A Creative Thinker
- A Self-Starter
At a minimum, you have...
- Juris Doctor degree & admitted to practice in at least one U.S. jurisdiction required, preferably New York
- 5+ years combined experience in law firm & in-house legal department, preferably in the technology industry, with significant relevant transactional & product counseling experience (SaaS & marketing experience preferred)
- Substantial experience on technology licensing, data protection, patents, mobile & cloud computing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) (strongly preferred, not required)
- Experience such as engineering, product management, or marketing, strongly preferred.
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.