Compass is streamlining the home buying & selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology & personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, & have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
We are looking for a Senior Agent Finance Expert to join our rapidly growing Agent Finance team. Positioned at our New York City office, you will assist in fielding inquiries, handling Level 1 support & delegating when necessary. You will also leverage these inquiries to identify trends & further develop the analysis associated with our emerging programs.
At Compass You Will
- Become a product expert for our current & upcoming Compass-branded programs, field inquiries from our agents, & work directly with external parties to help further develop our product material
- Provide senior management with status updates on our agent-facing programs, & identify & analyze emerging trends
- Appropriately react & resolve agent requests with a sense of urgency, soliciting feedback with an eye towards improving the agent experience
- Focus on keeping agent-inquiry response time to a minimum
- Develop relationships with agents in order to better assist them with their requests
- Collaborate with team members & lead the improvement of operational systems, processes, & policies within the Non-Commission division of Operational Finance
- Take on tasks to ensure your team achieves key SLA & KPI metrics
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests & projects for the department & our customers
What Were Looking For
- Two to four (2-4) years of relevant experience in Customer Support, preferably in Finance
- Bachelors degree required
- Must excel in client-facing communication
- Proficient in Excel & Google Suite
- Proactive individual with proclivity for process improvement
- Impeccable attention to detail & ability to maintain focus under tight deadlines
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, & ability to work across multiple departments
- Experience in real estate industry a plus
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with an emphasis on meeting deadlines & addressing urgent situations
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.