Introduction to Demandbase:
The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world rely on Demandbase to drive their account-based strategies & maximize B2B go-to-market performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the industry as an indispensable part of the B2B tech stack. Demandbase offers the only end-to-end Account-Based Experience (ABX) solution that helps B2B companies find, engage, & close the accounts that matter most. Our success would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us. We have offices in the Bay Area, New York, & Seattle, & allow employees to work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. We have also been continuously recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, & inclusive environment. We are committed to attracting, developing, retaining, & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, we are increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
Demandbase is looking for an outgoing & organized Office Coordinator with a courteous & helpful attitude & strong work ethic to support our San Francisco headquarters & our San Mateo satellite office. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Facilities, you will play a central role in supporting Demandbases two Bay Area offices to ensure business operations & workplace activities are organized & fully functioning.
- Act as the lead in all things office related
- Manage programs such as workplace health, & Covid-19 administrative workplace protocols
- Travel between San Francisco & San Mateo offices as needed
- Manage physical space of our San Francisco & San Mateo office locations
- Help coordinate office requirements for space planning, furniture setup, & signage
- Manage office supplies & handle weekly office inventory management
- Track & complete monthly office expenses using Google Sheets
- Obtain Certificate of Insurance & ensure all vendors are consistent with building requirements
- Coordinate & setup for hybrid workplace events
- Maintain office cleanliness including conference rooms, storage areas, & kitchen
- Coordinate with vendors & building services for additional repairs or cleaning requests
- Co-manage the Emergency Response Teams in our headquarters & San Mateo office to help ensure a safe workplace
- Provide reception support; answering/transferring phone calls & assisting with security (e.g. visitor check-in, visitor log management, & badge administration)
- Manage & reconcile FedEx account; gather, sort & distribute USPS mail daily
- Handle confidential & business-critical information
- Provide partner support to New York Office Manager
- Complete special projects & requests as assigned by the manager
What were looking for:
- 2 years experience in office administration or a similar role
- Proficiency in Google Workplace programs
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter mentality, & the ability to handle multiple tasks
- Flexible & adaptable to last-minute changes & requests
- Valid Drivers License required
- Must have a car & be able to travel to San Francisco & San Mateo offices
- This job is physically demanding, so you must have the ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs., without issue
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy, & 401K.
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.