Splice seeks a Senior Product Manager, Subscriber Experience to build & manage the customer experience, roadmap, & launch of new features that enable music creators to discover, enjoy, & get the most out of Splice subscriptions & products. This includes responsibility for product innovations that help grow & engage Splice subscribers by optimizing sign-up funnels, enabling new pricing & product offerings, & improving the subscription account management experience.
As advocates for artists everywhere, were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We encourage inclusion, collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, respect, accountability, & transparency in the workplace. Were trailblazers who arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble offers an opportunity to continuously improve our processes, products, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What Youll Do?
- Define & manage the roadmap for the Subscriber experience
- Work with engineering & design partners to build user experiences & payment capabilities that improve the customer experience while maximizing revenue
- Collaborate closely with finance, marketing & other cross-functional teams responsible for optimizing our subscription growth
- Own the relationship with our payments & subscriptions providers
- Communicate the roadmap vision internally
What Were Looking For in a Senior PM, Subscriber Experience?
- 4+ years in a product with at least 2 years in subscriptions/payments
- Knowledge of payments & subscriptions platforms & conversion optimization
- Experience driving cross functional teams, including marketing & engineering
- Skilled at analyzing qualitative & quantitative data in order to make informed product decisions
- Ability to prioritize issues in a fast-paced environment & consistently deliver simple, iterative solutions that drive key business metrics
- Experience with subscriptions businesses & SaaS metrics
- Experience/understanding of the music industry is a strong plus
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.