About this Role:
The Junior Ad Ops Specialist role at Fandom is a unique entry role into the world of online media, ad operations, ad technology, & engineering. Whether you want to pursue a career in engineering or business, you will provide a solid foundation of experience & opportunity to grow within Fandom. Based in our Poznan office, your role will involve regular collaboration with Ad Ops Media strategist, Ad Quality Control & Sales organization based in our global office locations: London, Pozna, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, LA.
You will focus on building, optimizing, testing, troubleshooting & reporting on all direct-sold digital advertising campaigns & collaborate cross-functionally to ensure campaign accuracy & fulfillment.
Typical working hours will be around 4pm- 12am
- Perform all aspects of traffic management under supervision; including: implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, pacing & optimization of direct-sold ad campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party & internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control under supervision
- Provide campaign screenshots & weekly reports to the sales team
- Test ad creatives for functionality across mobile, tablet & desktop platforms & compliance with technical specifications; work closely with QA & Ad Engineering as necessary to debug & resolve issues.
- Organization skills & attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel (formulas & pivot tables)
- Customer-service-oriented attitude & ability to work as a partner with remote teams
- Proficient in English
Bonus if you have...
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad tech, marketing, or sales concepts & metrics
- 1+ years of professional experience (experience with trafficking, account management, sales or customer service desirable)
- Customer service experience desirable
- International experience
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Training based on business needs
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Programs & Support
- Open, energetic & fan-focused, international work environment
- Miscellaneous perks such as, swag, etc.
- Interest & hobby groups
Fandom is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. Fandom has a global audience of almost 300 million monthly unique users & encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video. Our Fandom values are:
- We serve a global community.
Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & its grounded by our active efforts of inclusion.
- We build experiences.
We imagine, improve, & deliver solutions.
- We bring joy.
We celebrate our fandoms, our teammates, & the work we do.
Learn More about Fandom
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Fandom, one of our core values is We Serve a Global Community. Connection with our fans, creators, & partners is at our core, & it's grounded by our active efforts of inclusion. As such, we're proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, & we do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, political affiliation, status as a victim of domestic violence, assault or stalking, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We invite you to complete the optional section below. This information will help Fandom with our reporting requirements & help us learn more about how we can increase diversity in our candidate pool. Completion of this section is entirely voluntary & has no impact on your opportunity for employment.