Were looking for a CRM specialist with managerial experience to join our product team & help define, shape & deliver strategies to millions of users on a global scale. You will help direct the team & launch CRM campaigns across both email & mobile via push notifications. You will have a direct impact on the experience our users have & how the CRM team performs.
What youll do
- Manage the International Referrals CRM team & roadmap, in line with overall Business & Product Strategy & OKRs
- Build & manage end-to-end campaigns (email, push notifications, in-app, & others), including segmentation, template creation, & parametrization of the campaign in the CRM Platform
- Contribute to the adaption of designs & carry out A/B tests, in order to improve our marketing strategy
- Run analysis of predefined KPIs & A/B Tests, & share the insights & reports with stakeholder
- Monitor & improve campaigns, in order to bring maximum value for both the customers & the business
- Work closely with multiple teams, across the globe, to run initiatives & execute on key projects
What youll bring
- You have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Information Technology, Public Relations, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or other related field
- Previous experience in CRM / Customer Centric roles, & a great understanding of CRM fundamentals & tools, like GDPR compliance, email deliverability, A/B split testing, Referral Trends & CRM best practices
- Managerial experience of leading, developing, supporting a team of CRM specialists
- Experience working with multiple communication channels, including email market & mobile communications
- Analytical skills & being data-driven: you're able to design new analysis & convert them into business decisions & campaign optimizations
- Skills in Agile Project Management, developing an iterative plan & helping the team achieve this
- SalesForce experience/knowledge is a plus
What we offer
- Comprehensive relocation assistance to move to Berlin plus visa application support
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our Engineering, Data, Product & Security teams are located in Berlin & New York & are critical to what we do. From procurement tools to conversion rate optimization, live pricing tools, payment services & add-on upselling features, we work on a wide variety of challenging problems. The result is a high output where we constantly build & release features & engines that make our business thrive, allowing us to deliver real financial impact.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our tech blog.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
After submitting an application our team will review this & get back to you within 5 business days.
For insight into our interview process take a look at our recent post here.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.