Director of Attribution & Marketing Science
Current is a leading U.S. challenger bank serving people who have been overlooked by traditional banks & one of the fastest growing fintechs with over 2 million members. Headquartered in NYC, our results-driven environment enables us to build better products, grow faster & empowers everyone on our team to have an impact on our business & our mission to improve financial outcomes for our members.
We're looking for a Director of Marketing Science to lead the marketing data team & build internal attribution modeling using first & third party marketing & product analytics. The ideal candidate will be responsible for determining, building, & maintaining the best model(s) for attributing new member growth & conversion. The ideal candidate will have experience using external & internal datasets from a multitude of sources to best measure marketing spend efficiency using advanced media mix modeling and/or multi-touch attribution. In addition, they will be responsible for building behavioral models to predict early customer conversion, revenue, & retention over time to ensure the performance marketing team can quickly optimize campaigns based on those forecasts. This role is critical to ensuring that marketing efforts are effectively tied to company KPIs, of which the Director of Marketing Science will help determine. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is solutions-oriented, thrives under pressure, enjoys fast-paced work & is motivated by success.
- 8+ years of data analytics experience, including 4-6 years of hands-on experience analyzing data centered around attributing customer acquisition & marketing spend.
- Experience working with a wide variety of data sources to build complex media mix and/or multi-touch attribution models to measure a large amount of marketing spend.
- Ability to write & execute complex SQL queries & other scripting languages (Python, R).
- Problem-solving skills, with the ability to come to rigorous & defensible solutions to complex & open-ended problems
- Ideal candidates will be familiar with combining first party data with third party data sources including Facebook, Google, & other ad networks and platforms such as Looker, Adjust, Appsflyer, Branch, Amplitude, Braze etc.
- Experience building multi-touch attribution models and/or Media Mix Modeling specifically for mobile-first apps & products
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Medical, Dental & Vision premiums covered at 100% for you & your dependents.
- Commuter Benefits