At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
As a Business Development Representative at Lyft Media you will be responsible for sourcing high value prospective client leads & book meetings for our internal sales team. You will lead client meetings & play a critical role in developing our sales pipeline, with direct impact & responsibility on business revenue & profitability goals. We are looking for individuals who are fearless, adaptable, & team players.
- Identify & qualify new sales opportunities;
- Research & provide rationales for targeting business categories & specific clients that best fit our offering;
- Effectively demonstrate the value of our offering through phone calls, email, LinkedIn & other social mediums & lead sources. Launch & monitor multiple outreach sequences on a weekly basis;
- Diligently update our CRM, to stay current on leads & follow-ups;
- Manage & provide recommendations on improving on sales processes;
- Stay up-to-date on trends & news from the industry, our competitors, & our target markets
- BA/BS degree required & 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience. Digital advertising and/or adtech experience is preferred;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, & organizational skills are a must;
- Must be comfortable with cold-selling via email & telephone;
- A demonstrated track record of consistently achieving sales quotas;
- Previous experience using BtoB CRM tools (i.e., Pipedrive, MediaRadar, Salesforce) is required
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.