Want to join a creative, passionate, & fast-paced marketing team? We value personal & professional growth, true teamwork, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to help enable an extraordinary group of marketers & help ensure our marketing processes are efficient & effective. We are looking for someone who loves the technical parts of marketing & has the ability to fully utilize & optimize our marketing technology stack to improve operational effectiveness.
- Full ownership of Marketo processes & automation
- Ownership of the technical implementation of marketing campaigns, making sure our tracking & attribution are flawless
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to ensure we are backed by intelligent, well thought out processes
- Use a combination of Marketo, Salesforce & other tools to own the automation process
- Build & deliver end-to-end campaigns, from initial set up to reporting
- Collaborate on various cross-functional projects to improve processes & efficiencies
- Prepare & execute the technical components for a variety of digital marketing campaigns
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Minimum 2 years of in-depth Marketo experience is mandatory
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a marketing operations role
- Effective at project management & keeping to deadlines as well as coordinating & collaborating with others across the organization
- Attention to detail & a desire to always be improving
- Analytical mindset with the ability to define & measure the success of projects/campaigns
- A solid technical understanding of tools like Marketo, Salesforce, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics & Heap
- High standards & track record of building world-class marketing infrastructure
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.