Who we are:
fuboTV is the fastest growing video streaming startup (backed by some of the world's largest media companies) that is reinventing live television for the entire household in the cord cutting era.
Originally founded as a soccer streaming service, fuboTV is the leading sports-first cable replacement in the U.S, growing to nearly 250,000 paying subscribers.
fuboTV broadcasts most NFL, MLB, NBA & NHL games, all major soccer leagues, & a wide range of college & other sports. fuboTV also broadcasts a wide variety of news, movies, & entertainment programming including the FOX, NBC, CBS, & Turner broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand much more! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku & Chromecast.
About the Role:
fuboTV is seeking a Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis to join its Content Strategy & Acquisition team. The Manager, Content Strategy & Analysis will be responsible for strategic support of the company's content acquisition efforts through network carriage deal analysis,competitive analysis, direct licensing valuation, & ad-hoc content-related analysis. The successful candidate will become an integral member of the Content Strategy & Acquisition team & be responsible for providing support & analysis across the breadth of work provided by the team. Candidates are required to be highly analytical & be strong, effective communicators. He/ She must thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, focus on generating results & exhibit the highest personal & professional standards of integrity & ethics. Candidate must be motivated, disciplined, flexible, & be able to work effectively with cross functional teams.
What you will be doing:
- Prepare & build financial models to support valuation analysis to support our deal teams in their negotiations with the content rights holders
- Conduct market research, track & compile industry trends & competitive analysis
- Work with Finance & other key constituencies on content-related items (e.g., providing information for fundraising, board presentations, monthly partner settlements)
- Create insightful presentations that summarize analysis & presenting them to management & executives to help drive decision-making
- Conduct analysis of key business drivers, trends, refine/calculate content KPIs & compare to industry benchmarks/comps
- Perform data driven analysis to estimate the relative value of targeted content acquisitions & lead various ad-hoc content related projects
What skills, experience, & education you need as a team member to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Finance, Business or Economics or an advanced degree in one of the similar disciplines; MBA preferred
- Over 3-5 years of experience working in a top investment bank, management consulting firm and/or entertainment/digital media company in a similar role
- Strong understanding of pay TV & OTT businesses, with 2 or more years at a cable network group, broadcast network group, MVPD or in a similar consumer subscription model business
- Exceptionally strong financial & analytical skills, results & detail oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive & flexible
- Ability to communicate findings to cross-functional leaders & suggests innovative business solutions
- Self-starter with ability to be strong team player & work independently in a fast-paced environment
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefits package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- All day free snacks & beverages
- fuboTV is an e-verified company