Pindrop is looking for high-performing Senior Software Product Manager with experience in enterprise software products.
The roles primary responsibility is to oversee the planning & execution of Pindrop products throughout the entire lifecycle, from gathering requirements, coordinating development efforts, through to implementation & subsequent support. This includes conducting market analysis, building go-to-market strategy, manage pricing, & the roadmap. You will not only be working directly with our customers to understand market needs & trends but will also have high visibility & continuous communication to executives across the organization. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a cutting edge security company in the Atlanta area.
what youll do
We are looking for someone who is ready to take on a big challenge, someone who is able to come in & make a difference. The below is a summarization of the key areas of focus:
- Stay ahead of competitive & industry trends. Assist with competitive analysis & positioning materials
- Manage organization goals, business metrics, KPIs
- Operate internal & external steering committees
- Continuously assess product-market fit by regularly leading presentations & discussions with customers & prospects (travel as needed, typically 15-20%)
- Set the direction & maintain product roadmaps
- Write user narratives to imagine the experience a customer may have
- Define, document, & communicate objectives, requirements & constraints for product initiatives & releases
- Engage with executive C-level stakeholders to obtain buy-in & raise escalations
- Release innovative solutions to the market by integrating new technology from research
- Management of a product line through its life cycle
- Work with engineering & engineering leadership to design & deliver high-quality continuous releases
- Collaborate with go-to-market partners to increase solution adoption & time to value
- Partner with marketing to set the product positioning & develop market-facing materials, videos, webinars, etc. to drive lead generation
- Grow market share by assisting sales with identifying key potential customer segments, building pipeline, & closing opportunities
who you are
As important as the objective skills & experience listed are, the below personal qualities are extremely important:
- Entrepreneurial with a high level of energy, dedication & an unrelenting drive to succeed & win
- Willing to roll-up ones sleeves to drive success
- Able to get things done in a quick-paced, start-up environment
- Proven track record of successful product launches
- Transparent & open around what doesnt work & what does
- Strong leadership & communication
- High degree of integrity & trustworthiness
- Strong sense of personal ownership & responsibility in accomplishing the organizations goals
- Passion for voice interfaces & strong sense of security
- Technical background with field experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
what we offer
As a part of Pindrop, youll have a direct impact on our growing list of products & thus the future of security in the voice driven economy. We hire great people & take care of them. Heres a snapshot of benefits we offer:
- Recognized top employer
- Health plans & 401k
- Continued education budget
- Flex schedules
- Best in class tools
- Paid commuter options
- Fun outings to celebrate our accomplishments as a team
- All the good karma you can rack up for fighting bad guys (our conference rooms are named after the ones weve busted)
who we are
Pindrop is a company founded on research & continues to innovate new ideas to market. Our solutions are leading the way to the future of voice by establishing the standard for security, identity, & trust. Pindrop products secure the future of voice, making technology more human from the call center to IoT devices.
what we live by
Pindrop is driven by our DEPTH values. These are reflected in our goals & the base of our teams peer awards.
Act with Deliberate urgency.
Create Evangelical customers.
Passionate about the fight.
Playing for the Team.
Make Hard easy.
Pindrop is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status; & will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.