About the Role:
As our Employee Experience Coordinator, youll report to our Director of Talent & Employee Experience & be responsible for supporting our employees & their experience within our NYC & Santa Monica offices by managing overall office setup & logistics, & keeping our spaces stocked, productive, & comfortable for all employees & visitors. This is an opportunity to enhance our office culture by planning & executing company events & serve as the main point of contact for supply vendors & deliveries, our landlords, & all other vendors responsible for making the Splice offices unforgettable.
Were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, & transparency in the workplace. We arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What you will do:
- This is an opportunity to support our employees & office visitors to connect them to the right point person when necessary
- You will be our office guru, & hold the office knowledge base to address any concerns.
- You will be Splices problem solver for any office/facilities related issues
- You will maintain an office environment that supports our company values & provide a positive experience for all employees & visitors
- You will be the individual that drives us to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, cleanliness, maintenance, & safety of our office spaces
- Serve as the point of contact with vendors, service providers, & landlords
- Responsible for maintaining & delivering on all service level agreements (turnaround time) for all employee requests
Employee Events & Engagement:
- Organize, support & execute on company events & team meetings: to ensure internal & external events are aligned with company values & employee experience goals
- Responsible for capturing photography/video footage for all company-wide events to incorporate into our employer brand
- Lead our Employee Experience Committee
- Assist the People & Culture Team with all ad hoc projects that increase employee engagement.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree required (Hospitality Management, Events, Marketing, Communications, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience working at a startup or small to medium hyper-growth tech company in an office management or project management role
- Experience working with multiple vendors
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, & interpersonal) & exemplary customer service skills
- Budgeting/excel skills
- Solution-orientated: Willingness to roll up your sleeves to address even the most tedious of problems
- Graphic Design & Photography Experience is a plus!
- Knowledge of building codes, rules, & regulations (NYC & Los Angeles) a major plus!
- Passion for music a major plus!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.