Bringing Power Back to Publishers.
OpenWeb is on a mission to save the web. By empowering the worlds leading publishers, enabling them to engage their audiences, host quality conversations, & better utilize data, were shifting the balance of power back to the open web. Our platform is used by more than 1000 top-tier publishers (including Huffington Post, Fox News, Hearst, Refinery29 & Billboard) & hosts 100 million active users each month through healthy conversations.
Founded in 2012, OpenWeb has dual headquarters in New York & Tel Aviv, & 100+ passionate & dedicated employees. Weve raised more than $60 million in venture funding from Insight Partners, Index Ventures, AltaIR Capital, ScaleUp, & Norma Investments, & are rapidly growing our team to help us achieve our mission.
Overview: As the Designer for Marketing, youll be responsible for the visual production of marketing & content creative outputs. Reporting into our Chief Creative Officer (whos based in Tel Aviv), youll own design within the marketing team, & produce outputs including the website, blog visuals, pitch decks, shareholder reports, online advertising campaigns, social media content, infographics, landing pages, collateral, & mock ups.
A successful candidate will approach all of these tactics with creativity, passion, & innovation that matches our brand aspirations, be comfortable working across time zones, delivering on tight deadlines, & able to handle a multitude of projects at one time. You are a self-starter & expert problem solver, whos driven to excellence. Your day to day will be embedded with the Marketing team, with regular weekly meetings with the design team & CCO.
Were a visionary company with highly ambitious goals, & the ideal candidate will embody this vision & begin adding strategic & practical value on day 1.
- Create & implement marketing design for use across blog, social media, & events under OpenWebs brand guidelines
- Design digital ad units for extensive ABM campaigns
- Produce mockups & partner decks
- Design emails & landing pages
- Design shareholder reports, board decks, & pitches
- Create collateral, signage, & displays for events & sales presentations
- Manage & create animations for keynote for all-hands, investor, & partner presentations
- Ensure all design materials align to the key messaging & specific audience of each project
- Work collaboratively with marketing, pr, video, design, & other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals & strategize communication approaches
The Skills & Experience You Bring
- A self-starter & do-er, with a proven track record of delivering exceptional, effective, beautiful, & quality design
- Deep understanding & control in typography, design hierarchies, composition, design aesthetics & layout/grids
- Basic animation
- Expert use of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote,
- Experience producing whitepapers, decks, pitch materials, company presentations, & digital advertising
- Minimum of 3-5 years designing for a technology brand
- Clear communicator, who works effectively with others, delivering results with minimal guidance
- Excellent organizational skills & ability to prioritize & meet deadlines
The OpenWeb Culture: We offer a dynamic & unconventional work environment that spans from NYC to Tel Aviv, bringing together a diverse group of world-class technologists, wordsmiths, entrepreneurs, & creative thinkers. We empower every individual across our global team to be a catalyst for change & strive to create a work environment where you can have the utmost autonomy over your role & projects, from start to finish. If you want to join an innovative tech company where you can challenge yourself, have the freedom to own your work, & make a lasting impact, then you have a spot within our growing team!
OpenWeb is committed to building diverse teams & upholding an equal employment workplace that is free from discrimination. We hire amazing individuals regardless of their race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, genetic information, disability, or Veteran status. Build your skills with us as you build a better web for everyone. Join us!