Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Associate, Instructional Designer Job Description:
Were hiring an Associate, Instructional Designer to support the customer experience at HelloFresh by influencing the quality of new & existing Customer Care (CC) Agents through the creation & maintenance of high quality training programs & materials. This person is responsible for ensuring that CC Agents have access to the most up-to-date information about HelloFresh products, processes, & policies so that they can best support the needs of our customers. Additionally, this individual will also facilitate new hire or refresher training to support HelloFresh CC. To succeed in this role, youll need to have solid fundamentals in adult learning & organizational development. This position requires the ability to travel up to 40% within the United States & internationally.
You will ...
- Develop & deliver training program materials & assessments for new hire onboarding, refreshers, cross training & ad hoc process or product rollouts in collaboration with the Training Manager.
- Facilitate trainings to various audiences onsite & offshore including new hires, existing agents, & CC leadership.
- Stay abreast of changes in policies, procedures, products, or expectations relevant to CC & update training program materials & assessments accordingly.
- Own, structure, & manage existing training program materials & curricula.
- Analyze training needs to develop new training programs & materials or modify & improve existing ones.
- Work with partner departments to create & share communication deliverables including, but not limited to, process/product update emails, SOP documentation, & instructional presentations.
- Structure & manage existing training program materials & curricula while also tracking agent participation & performance through knowledge checks.
- Collaborate with the Training Manager to define learning objectives & evaluate the effectiveness of training programs & modules.
- Partner with CC leadership & the Training Manager to forecast, prioritize, & plan training needs & schedule on a quarterly basis.
- Plan, develop, & provide training & staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, & workshops.
- Aid the Training & Development team in the administration of new hire training (scheduling, securing tech resources, etc.).
- Support HelloFresh growth & success by serving as a well-rounded development advisor, organizational development (e.g. anticipating & planning training & development required to support new roll outs; changes in business operations, objectives, or strategies; etc.).
- Support the training & leadership teams with various organizational development activities, such as change management, needs assessment, & performance management.
- Partner with various stakeholders to advance cultural & engagement initiatives.
- An excellent communicator of complex (often technical) information to different types of audiences.
- Achievement/results-oriented, interested in accomplishing great things.
- A critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems.
- Socialan active listener & clear communicator with the ability to influence others.
- Organized & able to effectively manage your time.
- Organizationally aware & comfortable working collaboratively & cross-functionally to achieve company goals
At a minimum, you have...
- BA/BS degree in Organizational Development, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Adult Education, Human Resources, or a related field required
- 1 year of experience in a learning & organizational development role providing support in business operations or call center/customer service training required
- 1 year of experience in instructional design required
- The ability to travel up to 40% within the United States & internationally required
- Competitive Salary & 401K company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.