About this role:
The Marketing Director for Vias Logistics business is responsible for building, leading, & coordinating global marketing programs for Vias fast growing Logistics business. This leader will build the Via Logistics brand, & work closely across teams to develop impactful marketing programs that produce a prospect pool, generate qualified leads, & create a pipeline that closes. You will be responsible for scalable programs, & unique integrated campaigns. This leader will work with the Logistics leadership team to develop a vision for the business, set global demand gen goals based on revenue targets, then manage & optimize performance.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, & a successful track record building & driving a high performing marketing strategy, including product positioning & demand gen. This is a key role, contributing in critical ways to the success of Vias fast growing Platform business.
What Youll Do:
- Build the Via Logistics brand & product story within the Via portfolio - positioning, messaging, & value prop for key audience groups.
- Drive global demand generation strategy & tactics - take ownership over & be accountable for qualified pipelines to meet revenue targets.
- Work closely with global Sales leaders to identify priorities - region, audience, solution.
- Build a Marketing capability that is a key contributor to business performance.
- Understand target audiences, & drive the creation of new campaigns that are relevant to the right stakeholder at the right time, across all stages of a buyers journey.
- Develop global campaigns with a clear localization strategy, & work with regional teams to enable campaign activation.
- Work with Marketing Operations to build budgets & develop & manage analytics for lead generation, conversion, & revenue growth.
- Ensure accurate campaign attribution tracking & evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Collaborate across teams - Marketing, Sales, Product - to build strategy & achieve targets.
Who You Are:
- 7+ years developing & executing strategic marketing programs in a B2B, SaaS or Enterprise environment.
- Strong skills in brand building & storytelling, campaign development, & multi-channel marketing programs.
- A doer & leader - as comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get work done as you are developing strategy & leading projects.
- Exceptional collaborator & relationship builder across Marketing, Sales Ops, Product, & Sales teams.
- Clear & compelling communicator - in written & verbal formats.
- Data driven decision maker. Even better, skilled at building some of the analytics directly.
- Familiarity with SFDC & marketing automation platforms.
- Strong leadership skills with excellent communication & people management capabilities. Ideal candidates will have direct leadership experience, as well as the ability to lead by influence.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, take ownership, & drive results quickly - while optimizing over time.
What Catches Our Eye:
- A point of view - on the brand, the opportunity, the challenges.
- Balance of demand & brand building experience.
- Proven scrappiness & a roll up your sleeves attitude.
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.