At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Were looking for a talented Pre-Recovery Specialist to help take Express Drive to the next level. In this role you assist the Loss Mitigation Manager build a pre-recovery process to drive down overall loss costs. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, like tackling aggressive goals, & want to help build the future of transportation, we would love to meet you!
- Keeping accurate records & reporting on collection activity
- Create & implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections
- Present new structure & new ideas on the overall collection process
- Effectively work with cross-functional & internal partners.
- Establish & maintain effective & cooperative working relationships (ie. Call Center)
- Provide teams & vendors with the information they need to be effective
- Gather & share data to leadership team to help drive high impact decisions
- Participate in discussions to help improve process, product, & partnership improvements that help to mitigate the need for recovery
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Ability to multitask on a number of different fronts
- Extremely process oriented
- Experience managing vendors & partners
- General knowledge of the automotive industry & vehicles
- General knowledge of call center operations & collections
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Proficient with excel/ sheets
- Excellent communication, verbal, & writing skills
- Strong bias for action
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.