Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software as a service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners & Insight Venture Partners.
The Qualtrics Experience Management Platform is a single system of record for all experience data, also called X-data, allowing organizations to manage the four core experiences of businesscustomer, product, employee & brand experienceson one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 & 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools rely on Qualtrics. To learn more, & for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com. Come see why our employees & clients love being part of the Qualtrics team!
About the Team
After a Qualtrics client purchases the XM Platform, some clients still request help facilitating a market research project. This means more powerful insights for our users, additional data-driven business decisions, & a dramatic increase in Qualtrics revenue through cross- & up-sales.
More & more Qualtrics clients are responding to our services offerings & this has caused significant, exciting growth requiring an extraordinary Enterprise Account Executive with a proven track record of selling to enterprise organizations.
The Research Services team is a group of highly driven & intelligent individuals. We work together as a team to accomplish & exceed quarterly & annual objectives. We are a results driven team that works hard & enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
A Day in the Life
As a Research Services Enterprise Account Executive, you will lead all sales efforts within your assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal & contract negotiation through deal closure. You will be expected to meet sales goals established by your Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, & customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking & prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing & PR activities of the company;
- Establish, handle, & maintain relationships between Qualtrics & senior executives of the client & prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer & prospects at all levels & in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, & Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages & business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification & scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface & develop professional relationships with existing clients & prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, develop & execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate & actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences & association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows & campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop & maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics' solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals & pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, & selling Research Services to marketing & research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions.
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features & benefits match their needs.
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights.
- At least 7 years experience.
- Preferred experience selling to market research departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
- Strong academic performance in a competitive bachelors or masters degree.
- Ability to develop & execute strategic plans for your territory & create reliable forecasts.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, & happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open & collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, & free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.