LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We are committed to connecting the worlds data safely & effectively, advancing innovation, & empowering people to do good. Our platform powers customer experiences centered around the needs & concerns of real people, keeping the Internet open for all. We enable individuals around the world to connect with the brands & products they love. LiveRampers thrive on solving challenging problems for the good of humanityand were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to help us get there.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
The Identity team at LiveRamp has a burning passion for building the best Identity Resolution capability in the world. Our platform ingests trillions of records of data, applies data science techniques to create massive, heterogeneous graphs, & then renders those graphs as the backend for extensible, reliable, high-performance APIs.
- Build customizable, high-performance matching engines that can be deployed in regions all over the world to solve localized data challenges.
- Implement proprietary algorithms for graph access.
- Treat infrastructure as code, leveraging tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, & Terraform.
- Design with privacy & security-first principles.
Your team will:
- Enable configuration-driven workflows that automate batch & streaming-based processing on top of Identity Resolution services & assets.
- Deliver Identity Resolution capabilities globally through a RESTful API to clients who demand high availability & have a spectrum of low latency versus high throughput use cases.
- Have 2+ years of experience writing & deploying production code.
- Enthusiasm for teasing apart complex problems into their essential components & design & implement elegant solutions for them.
- Experience with data processing platforms such as Hadoop, Spark, Apache Beam, & Kafka.
- Comfortable evaluating & adapting to the latest tools & industry best practices.
- Proficient in Java & one other language like Python, Kotlin, or Go.
- Proficient in SOA.
- Enjoy working as part of a smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working, & productive team.
- Experience with designing & implementing interfaces & infrastructure for large volume services & APIs.
- Familiarity working with cloud-based services & infrastructure, preferably in GCP.
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers).
- Location. Work in the heart of downtown Little Rock.
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
This position requires proof of Covid-19 vaccination due to the nature of work (i.e. required travel, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.