Squarespace is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to lead our Order to Cash operations, including Order Management, Billing, Cash Collections & Cash Applications for our Enterprise business. In this role, you will optimize the efficiency of the Order to Cash processes & systems by evaluating & automating our processes, designing our systems architecture & project managing initiatives that will improve both of these areas.
You will be based in our NYC headquarters & report to the Director of Revenue Operations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Legal, Sales & Marketing, Customer Operations, Product Management & Engineering, to identify & drive important business initiatives
- Own the systems & modules for Order Management, Billing, Collections & Cash Applications, including system design, system roadmap planning, & project execution or sponsorship
- Build a system architecture that drives efficiency & automation through excellent system utilization & interoperability
- Implement new policies & procedures & improve existing processes to scale our Order to Cash functions
- Evaluate Billing & Collections data, as well as user feedback to make sound, data driven recommendations to reduce Billing Errors & Cash Collections delays
- Drive the Accounts Receivable function including cash application
- Evaluate the overall close process to identify & address areas for process improvements & efficiency
- Assist with external financial audits, SOC audits, & other due diligence requests
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance
- 7+ years of progressive Accounting Operations or Accounting experience
- Experience with ASC 606
- NetSuite ERP system experience with emphasis on AR Module, Projects Module, Case Management or equivalent
- Salesforce.com experience, ideally working knowledge of Salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote)
- Experience developing & optimizing order to cash processes & systems
- Experience evaluating processes & using data to make process design changes & improvements
- Advanced computer skills especially in Microsoft Excel
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.