CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Were looking for a Senior Product Manager to design & deliver products that help CLEAR members live in a secure, frictionless world.From buying a beer to boarding a plane, & from checking-in at your doctors office to being recognized at the drive-thru, you are your wallet. No ID, credit card, or mobile phone needed.
This role requires a versatile thinker who is skilled at balancing strategy with execution, & who keeps the customer at the forefront of any product they design. In addition, you should be adept at leading & organizing teams to drive projects from start to finish.
As Senior Product Manager, you should also bring deep expertise in product management. The ideal candidate is eager to take the lead & share their knowledge with our new & growing product management team at CLEAR, helping to shape standards & best practices within the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEARs product strategy & roadmap, always working backwards from the customer
- Build & manage multiple complex products from start to finish, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from design to delivery
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring & managing colleagues, & taking the lead when working cross-functionally
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Leverage your expertise in product management to develop team-wide processes & best practices
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of experience in product management
- Track record of success delivering complex products in a high-growth environment; experience building platform products a plus
- Leader with sound business judgment & an ability to articulate recommendations & trade-offs to senior executives
- Strong team player with a proven ability to work cross-functionally, especially with technical teams