WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
The Building Technology teams mission is to Empower WeWork & its Members with world-class technology infrastructure, support & services. We are building best in class systems to deliver technology infrastructure & IT services to our Members in an automated, elastic, & easy-to-consume way. The technology we build & manage has allowed WeWork to scale to 300+ buildings in 20+ countries & continues to be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow. Ultimately our goal is to make technology as frictionless as possible for our Members so that they can focus on creating their lifes work.
We are looking for a senior technology professional experienced in business process transformation, including developing system roadmaps & leading complex global projects for technology infrastructure & Member support. You will work closely with Regional Managing Directors to elicit requirements, execute system changes, run comprehensive testing & deliver impactful change management across all end users. You will balance multiple projects at once & drive high velocity change. You are organized, analytical, motivated, resourceful & collaborative.
- Manage a highly complex portfolio of infrastructure & Member facing projects with matrixed stakeholders across a global organization.
- Identify opportunities for business transformation to increase revenue, decrease cost, & improve operating efficiency & scalability.
- Consult with business units to create new project justifications & prioritize the existing portfolio according to business drivers.
- Develop & handle detailed project plans for complex projects with strong change control.
- Handle vendor statements of work, project budgets & invoice payments.
- Develop detailed system requirements, test plans & training materials.
- Lead all testing efforts & drive the remediation of defects encountered.
- Ensure comprehensive change management including change communications, user training & ongoing education.
- 3+ years of experience in a Project Management or Infrastructure Engineering role working with Google Apps, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Papercut, Cisco, Rukus & Juniper
- Experience of deploying Cloud Services & SaaS products with custom API & integrations.
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation, & consensus building skills.
- Strong financial management & budgeting skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, & subject matter experts.
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, & execute in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with a strong work ethic & ownership mentality
- Industry experience in Real Estate or Hospitality/Retail with multi-unit businesses preferred
- Bachelors degree in business or computer science preferred. MBA a plus.
- Certifications such as Lean Six Sigma, PMP, PMI-PBA, CBAP or CCBA is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.