OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. Theyre looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (lets call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in todays new era, its all about relationships. More & more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo & author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The Global Customer Support team fulfills a super important role for Zuora & is often the main point of contact for a customer & a key advocate of the customer experience. Our team includes more than 100 ZEOs across nine different locations around the world who are strategically structured around our functional teams & customer support levels that increase in complexity & the skills & experience needed to handle it.
YOUR MISSION: Zuora is looking for a KCS Program Manager to join our Global Support Operations group. With a focus on helping customers self-service, find answers to regular questions, & use best practices with our products & services.
THE OPPORTUNITY (AKA: Why you want this role over any other out there)
In this role, you will implement our KCS initiative across all global support centers, create a knowledge-sharing & collaborative culture, develop content, processes, maintenance strategies, KPIs, & manage the program. You will operate as a champion & ambassador for KCS, partnering with engineering, global support teams, global services, partners, global training, customer primacy, & operations to deliver industry best-in-class content, ticket deflection, & cultivate the adoption of KCS across our organization. Your contributions will help shape our customer experience & up-level our global support team.
OUR TECH STACK: Zendesk, Mindtouch, Higher Logic, & JIRA are some of the tools your be working with.
WHAT YOULL ACHIEVE
- Lead our KCS Program, partnering with other teams & reporting to support leadership.
- Evangelize KCS across our organization by communicating the vision & empowering proactive knowledge prevention with support agents & other teams.
- Transform our support agents thinking around delivering value to our customers through knowledge.
- Manage the testing, training, & communications plan for all KCS activities.
- Build a self-correcting framework to maximize & automate knowledge capabilities throughout our organization.
- Develop a practical, collaborative, & holistic methodology for capturing, managing, & using knowledge.
- Define & maintain the various Roles & Responsibilities for each persona within the KCS system.
- Develop a communication strategy to inform & motivate the KCS Community by use of reporting & dashboards.
- Organize regular check ins with KCS members & create feedback streams to support leadership for KCS at a global & individual level.
- Leverage collective experience, rigorous collection/recording of organizational knowledge, & feedback loops to inform leadership when practices, policies, products, & services should be reviewed & possibly changed to enhance the overall customer experience.
- Document our journey to show the difference made by using a KCS approach
WHAT YOULL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Preferred, KCS Practices v6 Certification
- Preferred (but not required) Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent business experience
- Experience managing a KCS program in a large technical support or customer support operation.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional efforts without managing the participants.
- Professional confidence, strong effective presence, strong verbal & written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate technical concepts & plans at all levels.
- Presentation development & delivery skills.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, multi-tasking, analytical, & collaboration skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to create projects & see them through to completion.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail & the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent project management skills.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR ZEO CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing & revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, & Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered & supported to be the ZEO of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion & belonging into our processes, policies & culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, & APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health & give back to our communities along with career cash & plenty of learning & development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Think, be & do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, & considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.