s our BDR Training & Enablement Manager, you will be an engineer of our growth, a key leader within our BDR Organization. The role is designed to drive business growth by building, developing, & driving BetterUps BDR training & enablement programs. Were seeking a strong leader & a self-starter who has built out enablement functions previously, within a rapidly scaling environment. You will be instrumental in assisting in the design of the BDR playbook, training the team on processes & procedures, best practices for strong & productive BDR:AE partnerships, as well as selling the BetterUp vision & product. Our ideal candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial & collaborative environment & will be comfortable working & communicating with multiple businesses & stakeholders. This role is located in Phoenix, AZ.
- Develop & own the onboarding & ongoing training program for the Enterprise BDR team so that they are productive & enabled in the fastest time possible.
- Design & implement training programs that will enable productive partnerships between the BDR & Account Executive, prospect effectively & efficiently, engage with HR executives, develop written & verbal communication skills, follow frameworks & best practices, & keep data integrity.
- Establish a certification program for BDRs.
- Partner with BDRs to apply resources at the appropriate stages of the marketing & sales funnel to achieve desired results. Measure the effectiveness of those resources & communicate results to key partners as appropriate.
- Partner with Marketing Ops & Marketing Leadership to ensure BDRs have the appropriate set of tools to manage & track their business. Train & metric the team on the use of these tools.
- Roll out BetterUps Account Segmentation process to BDRs to ensure BDR:AE partnerships are aligned on account tiering to ensure they're prioritizing the right accounts.
- Work with Marketing Ops to ensure prospecting, CRM, & marketing automation solutions directly relate to BDR frameworks & sales approach.
- Create simulation/role-based/scenario-based interactive training programs that address the goals, needs, & learning priorities set forth by Marketing Leadership.
- Provide BDRs with episodic & ongoing coaching & training sessions.
- Develop & maintain appropriate onboarding, training & framework materials.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop learning & collateral assets.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5+ years of demonstrable experience increasing BDR effectiveness in Sales Enablement within an enterprise environment utilizing sales methodologies & related software tools.
- A proven track record cross-functional collaboration with sales to build, grow, & develop a productive/collaborative partnership between BDR:AE.
- A creative mind & an innovative approach to building programs & initiatives.
- A collaborative approach to working across complicated organizations & building relationships.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills across all levels, from individual contributors to executive staff.
- An ability to prioritize across multiple priorities & multi-task across a number of initiatives.
- An ability to understand & apply the latest trends, research, tools, & processes as they relate to enablement & the broader field of sales learning & development.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com & analytics around BDR success modeling
We provide amazing benefits, but if you ask the team, theyll tell you that the greatest benefit we offer employees is an incredibly meaningful mission & transformative work.
- Full coverage medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited use, at your own discretion, vacation policy
- 14 paid annual holidays
- 5 BetterUp Inner Workdays (https://www.betterup.co/inner-work)
- 5 Volunteer Days to give back
- Professional development through BetterUp coaching for you & a significant other
- 401(k) self contribution
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
BetterUp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetics, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, BetterUp complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, & training.