Dashlane is an award-winning app that lets you access & share business & personal passwords anytime, anywhere. The app works across every major operating system & browser so every user can enjoy a simpler, safer internet. Our team in Paris, New York, & Lisbon is united by our passion for improving the digital experience & the belief that with the right tools, we can help everyone simplify their online lives. Dashlane has empowered over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries to enjoy a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
About the role
As our first Director of Demand Generation you will play a vital role in creating, implementing & executing integrated campaigns at all stages of the marketing funnel, from acquisition to handing off to sales colleagues. You will build relationships with the sales, B2B product, creative/content, & marketing orgs & work closely to create both alignment & support their needs. In essence, you will drive awareness & demand, help strategically build & deploy content campaigns, webinars/events, & build the pipeline (along with its reporting) all the way to sales & back.
This positions location is flexible within the US, but is ideally based in New York City.
At Dashlane you will:
- Manage quarterly budgets related to demand gen costs, martech, headcount, freelancer, & media dollars
- Establish, manage, & revise monthly & quarterly demand gen targets, especially related to Marketing Qualified Leads, & build alignment with Sales on pace & projections
- Manage marketing pipeline metrics & ROI analysis; work with cross functional teams to manage & present weekly, monthly & quarterly metrics on marketing revenue performance management
- Leverage Marketo & Salesforce to build reports, analyze data & efficiently collaborate with Sales
- Plan & execute integrated marketing campaigns that converts traffic, nurtures current leads, & creates MQLs for sales; this includes strategy, creative direction, campaign objectives, & validation
- Develop strategies for inbound & outbound campaigns including tactics such as webinars, SEM/remarketing, social advertising, native advertising, automated outbounds, etc, to build lead database & increase qualified opportunity creation; manage team in planning & execution
- Work with CRM team to develop, measure, & refine email & progressive nurturing campaigns with marketing automation
- Manage & optimize lead scoring & nurturing models
- Manage, track, report & present programs budgets by channel - campaign costs, performance, & ROI through the demand generation lifecycle
- 7+ years experience working in B2B, demand gen, and/or SaaS environment
- 2+ years direct management experience of people on demand gen team or function, including people responsible for platform/systems operations, content marketing, demand gen, etc
We're Also Looking For:
- Experience in dealing with SMB B2B acquisition is a must, self-serve & enterprise marketing an upside
- Experience in Inbound Marketing & Demand Generation with expertise in ABM, CRM, & Marketing Automation platforms such as Salesforce & Marketo (or comparable inbound platforms)
- Previous experience marketing web technology platforms & solutions
- Previous experience in Marketing SaaS
- Demonstrable success in creating, executing & measuring integrated marketing campaigns across channels with a track record of success achieving KPIs in the tech B2B SaaS space
- Previous experience managing multichannel marketing budgets & processes
- Superior written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to matrix well across all organizational stakeholders, particularly Sales & Marketing
- Entrepreneurial, creative thinker, & finds the upside in difficult problems
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.