Peloton is looking for an enthusiastic & talented Procurement Manager to join our growing Indirect & Operations Procurement team. Based in our New York City headquarters, you will be responsible for building & executing category strategies with a focus in capital expenditures.
As Peloton expands capacity & upgrades operations, you will play a key role in managing Plant, Property & Equipment spend across all geographies. This role will support key facilities such as Plants, Distribution Centers, Assembly Lines, & Field Operation warehouses in all Peloton geographies. Your scope will include developing category strategies, translating them into action plans & leading cross-functional teams through execution. Your success will directly impact overall operation & financial performance.
As a subject matter expert, you will also advise other team members in CAPEX sourcing best practices for other managed spend areas such as IT & Content Production.
The ideal candidate will be results-driven with strong financial acumen.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to identify & implement category opportunities. Support teams in lowering overall TCO & ensuring on-going quality
- Lead sourcing efforts in an array of capital spend areas such as Material Handling Equipment, Manufacturing Equipment & Services, & Fleet Equipment. Scope will also include ancillary services such as installation, commissioning, maintenance & equipment financing
- As a subject matter expert, support budget & schedule planning for new facilities
- Consistently interact with key stakeholders (i.e. FP&A, Operations, Real Estate, Manufacturing & Field Operations) & communicate of any change in contracted terms that impacts ongoing cost. Ensure rates & pricing are up to date on any used platform
- Lead Lease vs. Buy Analysis
- Lead Earned Value Analysis exercises
- Lead on-going spend analysis efforts
- Develop suppliers as strategic partners & support on-going performance reviews. Conduct & manage Quarterly Business Reviews for top suppliers
- Manage & owns supplier metrics & scorecards as well as develop action plans that address potential gaps
- Partner with internal teams to ensure due diligence & compliance with EHS regulations & quality standards
- Identify opportunities for cash flow optimization with Treasury & Financial Systems Team partners
- Effectively manage cross-functional teams through RFP process including requirements definition, bid/negotiations, contract documentation & integration ensuring appropriate approvals are obtained
- Support Procurement team reporting & Supplier Diversity efforts
- 5+ Years experience with sourcing, including supplier relationship management & performance monitoring. 3+ years specific to Capital Equipment Procurement
- Solid analytical & quantitative skills. Strong Microsoft Excel skills & ability to synthesize & clearly summarize data. Experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau) is also a plus
- Ability to operate at multiple altitudes & support other indirect categories as needed
- Operating experience with procure-to-pay tools; Coupa and/or SAP experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of procurement & logistics best practices, strong critical thinking & analytical ability, & process orientation in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems. Highly skilled in negotiation.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills. Comfortable with presenting to groups, leading projects, & operating in matrixed teams
- Ability to operate independently in a changing & fast-paced environment. You should have the ability to juggle multiple projects at various phases
- Act as a self-starter & team player & hold a customer-first mindset
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.