Technical Project Manager - New York, NY or remote
Humanizing Digital Experiences
Kasisto, a NYC-based FinTech startup, is on a mission to enable companies to engage & transact with their customers through intelligent conversations, anytime, anyplace.
KAI, our conversational AI platform, powers smart bots & virtual assistants across messaging, mobile, web & wearables. KAI was built from the ground up with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry; based on decades of research in speech recognition, natural processing, AI reasoning & natural language generation. The agile modern platform saves enterprises time & money with easy customization, simple APIs, modern SDKs, deep learning, security & compliance & fast deployment.
Some of the worlds most innovative banks are creating entirely new experiences to fulfill requests, solve problems & predict needs for their customers with KAI-powered bots & assistants!
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to play a key role in ensuring the on-time & on-budget deployment of our AI products to our valued customers in North America.
What you will be doing
You will own, plan, & execute all project related activities to successful completion, including ensuring the delivery of projects on time & on budget. You will be collaborating with external & internal stakeholders to define & execute on the overall scope of each project. You will create, maintain & report on detailed project plans highlighting milestones, dates, & dependencies. You will be responsible for ensuring the on-going executing of projects including meetings, issue management, & scope control. You will have a direct impact on the ability of thousands & eventually millions of individuals to have the ability to communicate with their bank accounts using our conversational AI platform, changing how consumers engage with their banks.
You have experience with
- Technical customer account management & support
- Project Management of enterprise software solution for delivery to customers success
- Skills include but are not limited to
- Customer-facing account management with a strong customer success focus
- Project delivery management
- Technical (delivery) team management
- Timely, clear & regular communications with customers & the delivery team
What you need in this position
- 5+ years experience as a Project Manager within FinTech space is ideal
- 5+ Proven experience as a PM delivering enterprise level software applications
- 5+ Proven experience as a PM working within the Financial Services industry
- 3+ Years SaaS experience
- Experience delivering data-driven & personalized consumer experience software is desired
- Any experience with AI, NLP or Speech Recognition is a plus
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar is preferred
What we offer:
- Work within a team of smart, driven engineers
- Be part of an exciting opportunity within an innovation-centric organization
- Great collaborative team environment
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company with products that are in high demand
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Fun perks
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.