Using neuroscience-based assessments & machine learning algorithms, pymetrics is reinventing the recruiting industry by matching candidates to jobs & companies where they are most likely to succeed. We are leading the charge in an evolving industry, & growing our team & product to support the mission of using data in an unbiased & fair way to unleash one's full potential.
Pymetrics is seeking a talented, energetic & detail-oriented communicator to serve as Chief of Staff to the CEO. This role will enable scale & maximum impact for our co-founder & CEO. Youll be the CEOs right hand person & create leverage on her time by acting an organizer & analyzer of information. The right person for this role possesses exceptional EQ, is highly data-driven & results-oriented, builds trust & relationships, & is a strong communicator.
Responsibilities will include:
- High level management & prioritization of multiple complex calendars & scheduling requirements. This includes managing domestic & international travel for CEO & President separately.
- Attend key meetings in order to track & help drive completion of key deliverables, & follow up on outstanding items.
- Organize/coordinate team activities & support functions (such as staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, etc.).
- Act as the bridge for smooth communication between the CEO & leaders across the organization, building relationships crucial to effective collaboration across the company.
- Successfully execute ad hoc projects & deliverables with a hands-on approach including drafting correspondence from the CEO & other tasks that facilitate the ability to effectively execute top priorities.
- Conduct meeting preparation & research: You will be responsible for providing research & insight for all internal & external CEO meetings as well as ensuring that all internal meetings have a defined agenda & objectives.
- Prepare presentations for internal & external audiences with the support of marketing. This will usually involve designing highly compelling presentations for company-wide meetings & speaking engagements.
- Demonstrate clear instincts for prioritization & determining what situations should be elevated to the co-founders, & what can be addressed otherwise.
- Proactively be one step ahead & consistently spot opportunities to add value or take things off of the CEOs plate & onto your own.