Events Team Intern
The Event Team Intern is responsible for supporting the Global Events Team logistically in the execution of our annual user conference, Converge.
What youll do:
- Converge Program Communications
- Assist with building the social media plan & draft posts
- Assist with building promotional plan, including drafting both external communications to our target audience & internal communications
- Assist with content creation for event website & other assets
- Converge Quality Assurance: test & proofread all assets including websites & communications
- Converge Salesforce Support:
- Manage Converge registration Salesforce cleanup
- Assist with Converge prospect reporting
- Converge SWAG Program:
- Research all creative ideas
- Create proposals for leadership approval
Who were looking for someone:
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Who can show professionalism when working with vendors on event logistics
- With strong writing & organization skills, & ability to maintain an exceptional attention to detail in hands-on execution
- Strong creative drive, willingness to learn & is passionate about marketing
- Who is working toward or has a BA or BS in marketing, communications, advertising or related field
- At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & all branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
- Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
On a mission. Together.
- At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, & diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises & governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives & by our collective actions.
- We are an organization with stakeholders around the world & its imperative that the diversity of our customers & communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed & grow because we know that only together can we do great things.