WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
A Technical Project Manager to help drive the vision, strategy, design, execution & implementation of data systems to support our rapidly scaling business. This person will partner with business stakeholders in finance, product & engineering to manage the end-to-end implementation of systems & enhancements.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a solid project management background, with technical experience managing data systems, creating effective data governance strategies, ensuring data security, & providing a business intelligence platform.
WHAT'S ON THE MENU
- Lead initiatives to deliver results in support of Blue Aprons Data Engineering organization.
- Become the go to by the project team for all strategies relative to project execution.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise as it relates to project objectives, business drivers, design concepts, issues & risks.
- Consistently deliver results without sacrificing quality.
- Assess opportunities for both process & technical improvements at all times.
- Manage vendor relationships & adhere to budgets.
- Facilitate change & build consensus around goal(s), identify barriers to change & devise creative solutions to enable progress.
- 8+ years of professional experience with at least 6+ years of project delivery experience delivering complex projects.
- Passionate about Data Governance & Data Security.
- Experience owning Business Intelligence tools is a plus.
- Experience with Data Modeling or Software Engineering is a plus.
- Strong Client Services Skills.
- Results driven, highly analytical, excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Demonstrated, command & practice of recognized project methodology.
- Experience influencing change outside of reporting environment.
- Able to build strong relationships at all levels & demonstrates comfort in presenting to management.
- Effectively copes with change & uncertainty & can take an otherwise ambiguous goal & turn that into something actionable.
- Attention to detail & proven execution capabilities. Willingness to get hands dirty & do whatever it takes to ensure success. Demonstrated ability to multitask & prioritize diverse tasks.
- Proven ability to work under pressure, owning & meeting critical deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving & constantly evolving high-growth environment.