The Channels & Services team works to complement Squarespaces suite of software products with services & solutions for new customer segments. The Squarespace Marketplace is a network of independent service providers who help do-it-yourself & do-it-for-me (DIFM) customers succeed online. As the Supply Associate, you will ensure a best-in-class experience for all participants as we enter a new phase of growth.
This role is based in our New York City Headquarters & reports to the Marketplace Team Lead.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Set the Marketplace supply acquisition, & retention strategy, ensuring a quality & engaged pool of Experts
- Own & optimize all areas of the onboarding & engagement funnel, building necessary tooling, materials, and/or advocating for resourcing when necessary
- Conceive & execute strategies to improve key supply metrics (e.g. acquisition conversion, retention, capacity, quality score)
- Ensure supply & demand balance by skillset, product needs & demographic variables through supply growth, funnel optimization, supply positioning, & minimizing attrition
- Build & maintain strong relationships with key community segments
- Develop an intimate understanding of the Expert experience inside & outside of Marketplace through user & industry research
- Advocate for product improvements with internal & external product owners
- 4+ years of program management or account management operations with experience communicating with customers
- Driven to talk to, learn about, & ultimately, deeply understand our Experts to keep them engaged & improve their experience
- Excel expertise - loves diving into data & finding insights
- Nice to have experience:
- Two-sided marketplace
- UX research
- Community management
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1,300 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.