As an ExecutiveAssistant, you will provide additional support to the Executive Team, to ensure they can focus on what they do best. Anticipating the needs of the executives you support, you resolve operational & administrative issues before they arise. You represent our company, serving as a great first impression & the initial point of contact for the teams you support. You will be responsible for incoming requests, directing emails & calls to appropriate contacts, flow of correspondence, & more.
At Compass You Will:
- Build efficiency & effective responsiveness into existing operations, & help define new operational strategies
- Manage external requests on behalf of the team, providing effective communication to both parties as appropriate
- Perform best practices benchmarking for heads of departments & provide summary of findings
- Take & retrieve messages for the executives you directly support
- Coordinate the schedules of each executive you support & schedule relevant meetings & travel arrangements
- Organize team events
- Assist with other related clerical duties as required by the team
- Assist with ad-hoc projects depending on needs of the office
What We're Looking For:
- A minimum of 4years ofadministrative support directly supporting executives
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- Strong written & oral communication
- Experience supporting C level executives is preferred
- Ability to use office equipment, including copiers/scanners etc.
- B.A / B.S degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Pleasant & professional demeanor at all times with great attention to detail
- Expectation of confidentiality on all business matters
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.