We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
We are seeking a highly motivated & experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will support the incoming Chief Executive Officer, Matt Goldberg, who will join Tripadvisor on July 1, 2022.
The Executive Assistant will provide a high level of administrative & project management support, anticipating & executing on the needs of the CEO, proactively addressing issues with an emphasis on sound judgment, initiative & confidentiality. This position facilitates efficient execution of the CEOs activities & daily information flow by vetting internal & external requests, working closely with leadership team members, managing internal & external correspondence, ensuring the smooth execution of internal & external meetings, taking the lead in daily briefing preparation, & managing special events. This role will also be the primary administrative interface with the Board of Directors. In tandem, you will partner with the Executive to provide internal communications support, coordinating remote & in-person touchpoints for the broader organization & team. Ideal candidates are passionate about their work & are constantly looking for ways to improve.
This role will be based out of Tripadvisors Needham, MA HQ or NYC office & the EA is expected to make one of these offices their primary work location. As the CEO will have a physical office in both locations, the EA is expected to travel with the executive to either NY or MA as needed to provide support. Occasional additional travel to other locations may be required, based on business need.
What Youll Do
- Acting in partnership with the CEO, manage the executives calendar including internal meetings; adding, canceling & editing meeting requests; & ensuring timing & logistical details are in place & relevant materials for review are available ahead of time..
- Work closely with other Executive Assistants across the organization to manage collective calendar requests
- Plan & coordinate external facing meetings, which may include cross functional teams & outside vendors
- Provide coordination support to staff meetings & town halls including organization & development of presentations
- Develop talking points & write communications on behalf of the executive
- Greet & assist external visitors with a strong level of customer service
- Draft, review, proofread, & format internal & external communication to ensure accuracy, consistency & completeness
- Attend staff meetings if/as requested; take notes & follow-up on outstanding agenda items
- Identify issues for escalation & keep in constant communication with others to ensure that the executive is well informed
- Provide total travel coordination including air & ground transportation, hotel reservations, visas & other travel documentation for extensive global travel
- Provide expense management including compiling receipts to file expense reports & track reimbursement status
- Assist in coordination of team all-hands meetings, internal events, off-sites, & all logistical & budget requirements related to the above
- Partner with Facilities, IT & Security to resolve any logistical issues & assist in every way possible to ensure tasks are completed
- Available & responsive to the global nature of the business
What Youll Bring
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of senior level support experience; prior experience providing administrative support to a C-level, public company executive preferred
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication skills & ability to interact with internal & external partners
- Work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fantastic organizational skills & great follow through on tasks
- A problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- Sound judgment regarding confidential information, Ability to exercise sensitivity, discretion, judgment, tact & diplomacy given that information handled may be confidential & complex in nature
- Superior computer skills (MS Office Suite & Google Suite, required; Workday experience a plus); ability to gather data, compile information, & prepare reports within Excel
- Research skills to provide background information & context for external meetings, assemble daily briefing materials, & enable streamlined information flow from the business to deliver timely insights
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at email@example.com.