Compass is looking for a Director of Field Marketing & Operations. You will guide & manage the marketing operations of the National Compass offices helping assure that the Compass agents are world class marketers. You will partner with the national network of Compass marketing leaders to deliver on scalable marketing solutions & services for Compass agents. You will partner closely with an accomplished network of Regional Marketing Leaders, GMs & Sales Managers to assure that all of our offices are providing insights among each other to help inform our National strategy & provide the optimal solution for future growth & service delivery.
You will ensure that each of our regions is learning from each other & set up training programs for our Regional Leaders to assure they are developing as Marketing Leaders. As a key partner to the creative studio you will collaborate with the Creative Directors & Production team to assure that our offices around the country have the tools they need to provide consistent & scalable work that adheres to our principles.
You will own the scalability of Marketing services & manage the Expansion group so they are implementing the most effective plan to open new markets & scale quickly & effectively. You will provide industry thought leadership around scalable service models - creating content about the improvement of these systems that will help publicize our efforts & drive agent recruiting.
You will partner with the Director of Performance Marketing to assure local teams are tracking & reporting on their work so we can deliver data & insights that help our team improve & drive the ROI of all Compass marketing.
This position will require up to 20% travel.
At Compass You Will:
- Drive marketing best practices nationally & serve as the voice of the regions back to HQ
- Oversee the operational efficiency dashboards of the Nationwide teams & partner with all the local leaders to drive adoption of our internal tracking systems.
- Build deep relationships with our National GMs & Sales Management group that will drive collaboration, open communication & ongoing learning
- Own the relationship with our Business Systems integration team to improve our productivity & tracking marketing spend & ROI.
- Own the National Marketing Satisfaction survey in partnership with the Agent Operations leaders to assure we are delivering top quality service across all of our markets & partner closely with all Regional Leaders to support their needs to improve results.
- Conduct competitive research on service & support that feed into the planning process.
- Own the International offering & partnership discussions that will extend Compass global reach for our sellers.
- Partner with the Director of Performance to assure the insights they are uncovering are delivered back to the team & our agents for performance improvements
- Partner with local leaders to guide the creation of coaching & training programs that will help agents improve their marketing Nationally.
- Develop a deep understanding of business drivers, proactively identifying strategic questions that are critical to the success of the business & incorporate into your planning around service & support
- Provide guidance & mentorship to the Manager of Expansion around the strategy for our National office expansion & support.
- Identify & incubate revenue programs in partnership with the Director of Performance & design in-market tests that can scale to be major drivers of growth through our sales & marketing channels.
What We're Looking For:
- At least 5 years of engineering, operations, or operations consulting experience is required, in addition to Operations experience, an additional 3+ years of brand, product or tech service marketing is preferred
- Previous experience in management consulting
- B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred
- Experience in a luxury brand or technology company, preferred
- Diverse industry experience across agencies, in-house, client type & consulting rigor
- Management experience leading cross-functional & cross-regional teams; change management experience is a plus
- Ability to create & scale processes that are efficient without sacrificing quality
- Deep channel-based marketing expertise with ability to synthesize thoughts into cohesive marketing strategies
- Practical examples of communicating complex marketing strategies into simple, scalable solutions
- Passion for real estate, architecture & sales driven business
- Experience working with sales teams & sales individuals
Why Compass /We're one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work for 2019! Compass is building the first modern real estate platform & were bringing together the worlds sharpest, most creative professionals across real estate, engineering, business, marketing, & design.
Opportunity /With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup & the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate. Transform an industry with limitless potential & broad impact, at a company that fosters & celebrates personal growth.
Culture /Collaborate daily with other proven talents in a dynamic office environment with a strong community spirit. At Compass our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.
Benefits /Enjoy premium health insurance, gym & tuition reimbursement, team events, & fun extras.