As our Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will deliver insights using primarily quantitative data to support marketing business. You will partner closely with our sales, operations, merchandise, product, engineering, & finance teams. Your mission is to provide clarity of business performance, identify growth opportunity, measure marketing effectiveness, & drive alignment to focus on the most impactful areas for our company. This role requires both hands-on experience & the ability to complete enterprise scale analyses mostly independently.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Owning marketing performance measurement. You will lead the team to synthesize performance data to define success metrics, publish performance reports, & thus find opportunities for improvements
- Leading marketing analytics. You will be the go-to person for the business to seek analytics support for the entire end to end flow
- Supporting marketing strategy. You will partner with business owners to define strategy & align analytics resources to ensure the implementation of the strategy & its success
- Becoming the knowledge center. You will manage your learning agenda to identify & gather relevant data, accumulate insights, & provide recommendations for operational excellence
What You Bring To The Role
- 7+ years of experience in analytics that is focused on first-party data
- 4+ years of experience in marketing analytics, both online & offline, that includes CRM, Brand, Traffic, & modeling
- Proven track record of owning & defining framework for domain analytics
- Expert in query languages such as SQL
- Strong experience with designing, implementing, providing & interpreting results of A/B testing or causal inference models
- Proven ability of delivering high complexity analytics projects involving methodology development, analysis, strategic recommendations, & presentation of the findings
- Experience in eCommerce & retail industry highly preferred
The RealReal is the worlds largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe & reliable platform for consumers to buy & sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists & brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categoriesincluding women's & men's fashion, fine jewelry & watches, art & homein support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off & direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI & machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing & listing their items, as well as handling shipping & customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts & receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.