PMKBNC New York is seeking a dynamic Senior Account Executive for multiple clients within consumer technology, lifestyle & business sectors.This individual must be extremely detail-oriented, understand the nuances of what makes a great story & have experience managing multiple client work streams in a fast-paced environment.
This individual will be collaboration-minded & bring a verifiable track record of developing & implementing successful, integrated PR strategies including media relations, brand positioning, cultural partnerships & activating influencers.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in the business & lifestyle categories (sports, luxury, technology, music, pop culture, etc.) successfully leveraging existing brand initiatives while developing creative entertainment/cultural partnerships & programming that generate measurable results via PR & Social Media against client goals.
Viable candidates can point to specific experience successfully leading their teams in the planning, development & execution of best-in-class, multi-channel PR programs including media relations, social media outreach, thought Leadership/executive visibility, brand positioning, content development, talent engagement, budget management & client/account management.
Who We Are:
PMKBNC is a strategic marketing & communications firm that specializes in Entertainment & popular culture. PMKBNC represents many of the worlds most prominent actors, actresses, directors, films, production companies, television properties, musicians, authors & content creators, as well as leading consumer brands & prestigious special events. The firm employs a staff of more than 300 professionals spanning offices in Los Angeles, New York & London. PMKBNC thrives on being ahead of the curve & works with their clients to create ideas that build engaged audiences & connect with consumers through popular culture. PMKBNC is a part of Momentum Worldwide & McCann Worldgroup within Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG).
- Develop & lead reputation-building media strategies & thought-leadership plans & execute with little guidance
- Use creativity to help develop results-driven marketing & public relations programs that fit into the clients overall objectives
- Identify, develop & pitch stories that drive coverage & map to business goals
- Identify, build & grow relationships with relevant media (technology, lifestyle, business, etc.)
- Drive strategic recommendations for ongoing outreach & relationship development
- Identify & secure top tier speaking engagements, & panel appearances
- Create & deliver media materials, key messages, brand narratives & Q&As
- Create & deliver client presentations & plans
- Provide entertainment/cultural/influencer partner recommendations
- Maintain current knowledge of trends, competitive landscape, & confidently provide strategic point-of-views to team leads & clients
- Serve as client contact; proactively engage on issues
- Guide & train junior level staff
- Educate senior staff on day-to-day business & account health
- Work with peers to further the mission, goals & culture of the agency
Required Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, English, Public Relations or Marketing preferred
- 4+ years of media relations experience; large corporate agency/client experience is a plus
- Track record of successfully developing media strategies, identifying story angles, developing press materials & securing top tier coverage for clients
- Strong media relation skills
- Ability to collaborate with multiple client teams & agency partners
- Exceptional judgment when working with media, team members, client contacts & vendors
- Successful in managing multiple short- & long-term plans simultaneously
- Experience engaging mid- to senior-level clients
- Strong leadership & team management skills
PMKBNC is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D