LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform. We believe connected data has the power to change the world. Our platform powers insights & experiences centered around the needs of real people, & in ways that keep the Internet open for all. LiveRampers thrive on building together with curiosity & humilityand have a good bit of fun along the way. Were always looking for smart, kind, & creative people to grow our team & impact.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe & easy for businesses to use data effectively.
Are you passionate about building high-caliber teams? Do you thirst for a fast-paced, high-growth company? We are looking for a Coordinator who is proactive, detail oriented to a fault, & self-motivated to help our Recruiting team scale. As a Recruiting Coordinator at LiveRamp, you will partner with recruiters & hiring teams to own all aspects of coordination including; candidate pipeline, ensuring positive candidate experience throughout the interview process, scheduling, & more!
- Schedule interviews, book travel arrangements for candidates, facilitate onsite interviews, & ensure candidates have an overall amazing experience in every step of our process.
- Own our applicant pipeline & move candidates through the interview process seamlessly from one step to the next.
- Interface with & be a trusted resource for hiring managers & recruiters; drive prioritization in juggling requests from different client groups.
- Establish & improve upon processes & operations for the recruiting team. Support & drive Talent projects to help scale our operations & efficiencies Contribute to building a great company!
- 1+ years of Recruiting Coordination experience
- Organized to a fault. You organize for a general sense of peace & calm, not just because you have to, & you stress the little things when it comes to paying attention to detail.
- You are proactive in identifying & taking on new projects & you execute on your ideas.
- Excellent writing & communication skills. You will be in constant communication with hundreds of candidates weekly on email, over the phone & in person.
- You consider yourself to be quite tech savvy. You can pick up new technologies very easily.
- You embrace change with a great attitude & feel comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience with Greenhouse or other Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Experience with GoodTime or other scheduling software
- Experience with Google suite
- Experience working at a startup or fast paced environment
Benefits: (for FTE)
- People: work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do. In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, & the occasional food truck. Fun: we host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month. Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Location: East Coast- New York, Boston, or Philadelphia
RampRemote: a comprehensive program to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you
- People: Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do
- Fun: We host in-person & virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible paid time off, options for working from home, & paid parental leave
- Whole Health Package: Medical, dental, vision, & disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) & a fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month
- Savings: Our 401K matching plan1:1 match up to 6% of salaryhelps you plan ahead (U.S. LiveRampers)
- RampRemote: A comprehensive office equipment & ergonomics programwe help you set up your home office (Home-based LiveRampers)
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco and/or from home (remote-eligible roles)
More about us:
LiveRamps mission is to connect data in ways that matter, & doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds & experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas & one another is one of our guiding principlesone that informs how we hire, train, & grow our global team across nine countries & four continents. Click here to learn more about Diversity, Inclusion, & Belonging (DIB) at LiveRamp.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status. Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.