ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for Customer Service Specialist (email & chat) to join our busy data-driven team based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. The team is involved in variety of different tasks, ensuring the players experience is a positive one.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- You will be liaising directly with our players primarily via live chat & email to answer their questions & resolve their queries
- You will be on top of your game, when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions, regulation changes & requirements
- Always providing fast, accurate, thorough & friendly responses
- You will stay fully up-to-date with all of the brand Guidelines, Policies & Procedures & will be up to the task of completing any other duties associated with assisting our players as requested by management
- It is a busy team, so youll enjoy a fast-paced environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands & develop our services
- You will be willing to know the business in depth by being involved in projects & task groups
- Youll be willing to start your journey with us in a virtual capacity, until a time its safe & appropriate to return to an office
What we're looking for in our next teammate
While previous experience in a Customer facing role is not a requirement, any relevant experience or interest in customer support, online gaming, or online payment processing would be considered as an advantage. Initially we will need you to obtain a New Jersey & Pennsylvania gaming license & we will assist you in this process. The ability to obtain future regulatory licenses will be an ongoing requirement for this role.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Extremely Customer focused
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights & weekends
- Possessing the ability to multitask, think quickly on your feet, so that you can make solid decisions
- Being Tech-savvy & efficient with different communication & office software tools
- Highly- motivated with great attention to detail & able to evaluate customer demands.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.