Location: I-Hub White City, London
We are reinventing B2B media & events, committed to connecting buyers & sellers in B2B markets globally. Our people, technology led approach & our commitment to innovation set us apart.
Staying up to date in a fast-changing industry is a major challenge for professional executives. We develop smart ways to curate & create content that cuts through the noise & captures the attention of busy executives to help them succeed in their roles.
In turn, we offer content marketing solutions to suppliers that want to influence these communities,a cost-effective, reliable, scalable source of qualified leads. We aim to become a long term, retained partner with leading suppliers in each of our markets.
Our point of difference is that we use a proprietary technology stack to track engagement online which allows us to offer personalized experiences to professionals, which leads to higher engagement online. Our technology also allows us to nurture leads until they are marketing qualified, ready for an introduction to an appropriate supplier.
Our current communities are in Fintech, Digital Marketing, HR & Finance. We want to have a reputation for building the best communities, appreciated by professionals & suppliers alike.
Founded in 2012, we now have around 80 employees across London & New York & continue to grow. We are backed by the Blenheim Chalcot group, leading technology investors with annual sales of over 300M.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking self-starters with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
We will offer a competitive salary & excellent benefits.
To find out more, please visit:
Were looking for an exceptional Campaign Manager to join our team of talented, bright people, who will provide Contentive with a differentiating advantage working as part of our Customer Success function.
The Campaign Manager will work closely with clients & the sales team to the deliver end-to-end client campaigns across content marketing, webinars, email, banner ads & newsletter sponsorship, managing tasks including scheduling & setup, testing & reporting.
- Delivering the full lifecycle of customers digital marketing campaigns
- Executing advertising & content marketing activity
- Creating dedicated landing pages & lead capture forms based on industry best practice, using Wordpress or Marketo
- Helping develop customer data capture within priority audience segments
- Running A/B test campaigns
- Campaign optimisation & results reporting (including face to face)
Campaign management & customer service responsibilities:
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers, & ensure that their objectives are well understood internally
- Schedule & organise live webinars
- Book, & chasing client inventory
- Provide regular reporting to clients
- Be a gate keeper for sales processes
- Follow company processes / SLAs
- Deliver excellence in service
- Recognise upsell opportunities & refer to the sales team
- Project manage every campaign & client package
- Work across a group of market-leading brands
- Track all activity accurately & regularly update key internal stakeholders of learnings
- Get involved with wider project work & initiatives
- Train clients on using internal portals where applicable
The ideal candidate will be a campaign executive, who is passionate about campaign management in the b2b sector & keen to take a set up. It is essential that successful applicant is comfortable delivering end-to-end client campaigns Excellent stakeholder management experience is essential to being successful in this role.
The Ideal Candidate
- Organised & polished
- Competent at prioritisation & time management
- Ability to understand a clients marketing goals
- Able to multi-task
- Confident in presenting to clients
- Strong work ethic, & a solutions mindset
- Capable of working as an individual & within a team
- Ambitious, diligent, hungry to learn & able to work on a variety of projects
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in digital marketing, with a minimum of 2 years in campaign management
- Experience of working with a commercial sales team
- Experience in customer service
- Understanding of impressions, clicks, CTR & CPE
- Familiarity with email marketing or automation platforms (an understanding of Marketo would be advantageous)
- Experience in Google Analytics & tagging/tracking
- Experience using Googles DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) & Wordpress.
- Excellent analytical skills & proficiency in excel required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft products including excel & power point
- Energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind & passion for excellence & innovation in pursuit of business growth & success;
- Be comfortable in a fluid, progressive & dynamic, change orientated environment, & able to deploy:
- a proactive & confident approach;
- excellent communication & organisation skills;
- Dynamic, insightful & influential with the ability to operate at strategic & operational levels.
Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart & innovative we seek to employ bright, positive thinking individuals with a can-do attitude. Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do if that sounds like you, youll fit right in!
- Flexible mindset
- Humble & Social
- Diverse & inclusive.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A dynamic start-up environment
- 25 days of paid holidays (plus a Birthday Day & an additional day off around Christmas)
- Dynamic working hours
- Remote working once a week
- Life Assurance 4 x annual salary.
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible Benefits: Private Medical, Private Dental, Gym Subsidiaries, Cycle to Work Scheme, Travel Account, Group Health Assessment Scheme, Group Cash Plan Scheme
- Free fruit every day
- Free lunch on a Wednesday
- A prosecco & beer fridge every Friday
- The right mix of challenges, learning & development opportunities
Our approach & style is professional yet down to earth. Whilst challenging, we hope the process will be as engaging & insightful for you as it will be for us.
Individuals seeking employment at Contentive must note we see diversity as a really positive thing that actually creates a better workplace & delivers better outcomes, so we are really keen to maximise the diversity of the workforce & actively encourage applications from anyone & everyone