WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
As a Sales Assistant for BaubleBar you will be responsible for driving sales growth for our accounts by assisting with financial reporting, market preparation, & overall account management. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial & collaborative environment.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Produce assortment line sheets for newness & maintain key items line sheets.
- Run & analyze weekly sales reports & create selling recaps for cross functional teams to effectively react to the business.
- Provide copy to online retailers & ensure accuracy of product information once live.
- Research the competitive landscape to make recommendations related to our pricing, on-site merchandising, & assortment strategies.
- Manage samples for editorial requests, market appointments, & provide images for retailers' online channels to ensure timely delivery & launch of product.
- Manage item setup & maintenance to ensure accurate product information is shared with partners & internal teams.
- Establish & maintain strong relationships with our external partners.
- Work onsite in our Manhattan office 1-2 days per week, remaining days remote.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field.
- Understanding of key retail metrics, including sell thru, open to buy, days of supply, & margin.
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail & exceptional organizational skills.
- Can do & positive attitude!
- Ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Strong analytical skills & ability to create sales performance reports.
- Ability to spot trends (new products, styles, brands) in the marketplace.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written.
- Team Player.
- Documentation of fully vaccinated status for COVID-19.