DataRobot is looking for a driven, focused, & high impact Senior Account Executive with strong knowledge of Big Data Analytics products or enterprise-wide software technologies & value-driven sales. We're seeking someone experienced in complex selling situations to both very technical customers as well as C-Level & other decision makers. You'll be comfortable selling an advanced analytics solution that empowers organizations to solve their most difficult data science problems. Youll collaborate with a passionate team & work with industry leaders within the field of Predictive Analytics. This will initially be an individual contributor role, with management & team building responsibilities as opportunities warrant.
- Identify & drive territory / account sales plans for assigned geographic territory & then meet & exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing & closing sales opportunities
- Work closely with Product Management, Sales Engineering, & Data Scientists, to allocate the appropriate resources throughout the sales cycle
- Deliver presentations / demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, & functions of DataRobot
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends & competitive issues & products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers & support staff
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline & accurate forecasts through salesforce.com
- BA/BS degree & 8-10+ years experience selling software & exceeding quotas
- Experience selling analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence software
- Experience selling emerging technologies, winning new logos, & building territories
- Experience selling to Fortune 500 customers
- An extensive network in the Financial Services sector a major plus
- Must be willing to travel to customers & prospects within the territory as needed
This role is based out of IL, MI, IN, OH, or TX.